Are you tired of being eaten alive by mosquitos?
There are several tricks to help keep your mosquitos down...
- Don't over water your lawn. Too much watering creates damp wet spots which are perfect breeding grounds for mosquitos.
- Remove debris around your property
- Old tires, tarps, and anything that can collect water
- Tip over kids pools when not in use, pick up any toys laying around that standing water can collect on
- Make sure your rain gutter downspouts are clean
Our mosquito barrier treatments will help protect you from mosqutio bites. One of our licensed technicians will use a specialty backpack sprayer to treat your trees and shrubs around your yard. The treatment kills mosquitos on contact and also has a residual for a couple of more weeks to keep the pest out of your yard. Give us a call so we can help you enjoy your yard this summer!